Minors (as defined under the laws of THEIR jurisdiction or residence) are not eligible to use the Site or Services in any way. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any minor, and we will not use this information if we discover that it has been provided by a minor.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- Your Account. Some personal information is gathered when you sign up for an account to use the Site. When you create an account, we ask for your basic contact information, such as name, e-mail and mailing addresses, and phone number.
- Payment Information. If you authorize a payment for a purchase through the Site, we may request financial and other personal information from you for the purpose of processing and completing the transaction. We or a third party credit card processor may store your credit card information. We will verify your credit card information (including the expiration date and billing address).
- Non-Personal Information. We may periodically gather and store non-personal information about you from our service providers, business partners, or other third parties. Examples of information that we may obtain include purchase history and other demographic information.
- Retaining Information. We may retain your contact information for as long as permitted by law and as long as is necessary to permit you to use our Services without the requirement of resubmitting the same information.
- Using Information. We may use information that we collect from you and about you to deliver the Services that you have requested; manage your account and provide you with customer support; perform research and analysis about your use of the Services; develop and display content and advertising tailored to you on the Site; enforce our Terms and Conditions; publicly display comments, ratings, and reviews and other content provided by you; manage our business; and perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- Except as provided herein, we shall not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications content to any third party without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities.
- Your information may be used to effect a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business. In the event of such an occurrence, every effort will be made by LAYKIN.COM to inform you of the transfer of your personal information.
- Your information may be disclosed as is required by our insurers and by regulatory agencies or to employees, contractors, consultants, and agents of LAYKIN.COM to perform necessary actions in the normal course of business. No more information than is required in these circumstances will be provided.
- Your information may be disclosed to our business and marketing affiliates who perform services on our behalf or in conjunction with our Services. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, providing customer service assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our Site functionality, and supporting any other features or programs offered through our Site or in conjunction with our Services.
- COM requires valid and sufficient legal process before disclosing any business records, including those related to your account and history of use of our Services. Subpoenas, court orders, and search warrants may be served upon our agent for service of process or attorney of record. Where permitted by law, LAYKIN.COM will notify you upon receipt of any such service pertaining to you or your account.
- If you choose to turn off cookies or refuse them, you may not be able to use the Site, or the Site may not be displayed or function in the way intended by us.
- We may allow third parties, including our authorized service providers, our affiliated companies, advertising companies, and ad networks to display advertisements on the Site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements.
- COM will take the appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the personal information and IP data provided to it or collected by it necessary to comply fully with any and all applicable laws, obligations, and regulations.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
If you wish to update, correct, or delete any of the information about you stored by LAYKIN.COM, send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code §1798.83 permits customers of LAYKIN.COM who are California residents, to request certain information regarding its disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, send an email to email@example.com
EFFECTIVE DATE AND FUTURE MODIFICATION OF THIS POLICY